Here are the credentials and qualifications I have gathered over the years:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business – Marketing
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Deep Democracy
- Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF)
- Certified Image Professional (CIP)
- Graphic Recorder and Facilitator
- Board Member, Association of Psychological Type International
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Professional Facilitators
- Member, Australian Facilitators Network
As a change agent and facilitator, my focus was on the relationships between the formal and informal, the head and the heart, the seen and the unseen – my work was aimed at bringing the nexus between the two into clearer focus. My success was evidenced by the number of referrals, requests for repeat sessions and in the feedback from individual clients.
My interest and focus in corporate workshops was always on what was most effective and useful – not on plying one methodology or school of thought. My particular field of excellence was in blending methods and modalities to create unique learning experiences that truly shifted thinking.
Whether it is in a live workshop setting or an online learning environment, the feedback I consistently received was that I engage people in an expressive and energetic way that leads to real shifts in how people think, feel and behave. I create safe, stimulating and open learning spaces that motivate.
Contact me today to discuss how I can help you and your team, organization, association or project!